Re: [PPLetterpress] brushes

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
      Sure have heard that Mo. And I'd agree except that I can't afford the
      inevitable down time (and potential loss of business) when something
      lingering does finally "break" and I wasn't on top of it enough to
      prepare ahead for probable replacement.

      I was just wondering if there is a discernible pattern to brush
      degradation that one should be aware of or look out for.

      Gerald

    • wa0dfw@copper.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
        Well, you do seem to be on top of it, you have examined the brushes
        for condition and settings, they operate correctly as is. If you keep
        an eye on them and you see any early signs of deterioration, then
        jump right on it.

        I'd think that early signs would be bristled NOT standing straight or
        a few coming loose.

        Mo