RE: [IntertypeWorld] Testing Yahoo Groups Mail

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      From: Lance Williams
      To: IntertypeWorld;PPLetterpress;sfletterpress;MiehleVerticalWorld
      Sent: 3/11/2007 6:02:39 PM
      Subject: [IntertypeWorld] Testing Yahoo Groups MailI seem to have developed
      a problem with Yahoo Groups email. It says my
      earthlink account has been hard bouncing emails recently, and in fact I
      have not received some emails from some groups. So, I have supposedly
      reinitialized things with Yahoo, but now some emails I posted to another
      group have not shown, so I am testing these other 4 Yahoo Groups to see
      what happens....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #78

      That's another thing I noticed... I seem to be dropping the last character
      on all my outgoing messages... Strange... (IE: APA #785, not 78). This
      message should end the same way...

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York