Testing Yahoo Groups Mail

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007
      I seem to have developed a problem with Yahoo Groups email. It says my
      earthlink account has been hard bouncing emails recently, and in fact I
      have not received some emails from some groups. So, I have supposedly
      reinitialized things with Yahoo, but now some emails I posted to another
      group have not shown, so I am testing these other 4 Yahoo Groups to see
      what happens....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #78
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
        Lance

        Yahoo doesn't tolerate even the slightest disruption in e-mail
        dysfunction. They remove you from the list. Earthlink, AOL, etc., are
        a bit problematic at times. But you would not be able to post if you
        were bouncing.

        I've checked though, and there is nothing wrong with your membership
        status as far as I can tell. You would be informed on any Yahoo Group
        site as to your status simply by going to the home page. You are
        allowed to rectify.

        I've been bounced a few times myself.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Lance Williams"