Re: Polimero A4

  • nagraph1
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7 12:15 PM
      I'm not sure that we have brush setting information, even for the
      machines we sell. I typically refer those questions to the master
      distributor. The brushes have to touch the background of the plate--
      steel or polyester, and not much more. So I can't be of much help.

      Fritz/NAG

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Charles D. Jones"

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 29, 2007
        Rick

        I realize your post is more than a couple of months old now but just
        having gone through a brush plate replacement (this &@%^# weekend) I
        have jotted down some notes on brush adjustment and posted them on my
        blog at the following page:

        http://BielerPressxi.blogspot.com

        If you are still in need, hopefully this will help, if not, maybe
        someone else will benefit.

        > I think the bigest question I have is setting the brush height as
        I took them out to clean them and they were not set right to start
        with.

        > Thanks
        > Rick

      • Rick Shearer
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 30, 2007

          Thanks for the information. That was what I was looking for it was a great help.

          Rick