Re: [PPLetterpress] Polimero A4

  • Charles D. Jones
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2007
      I will check and see if there is any info in my manual. Did you check with
      NA graphics? I bought my machine from them.
      CJ

      On 2/23/07, rick smith <repairman46052@...> wrote:

      > Charlie
      >
      > I think the bigest question I have is setting the brush height as I took
      > them out to clean them and they were not set right to start with.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Rick
      >
      > "Charles D. Jones" <charlesdjones@... <charlesdjones%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I have such a machine. What do you need to know?
      > It is pretty basic, vacum -expose-wash out and dry. NA Graphics should
      > have
      > information, I bought our machine from them but have mis-placed the
      > manual.
      > More important is the time for exposure and washout for the plates you are
      > using.
      > I will look for the manual but could probably answer most questions you
      > might have.
      > Cheers,
      > Charlie
      >
      > On 2/22/07, letterpress_man <letterpress-man@...<letterpress-man%40sbcglobal.net>>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I am looking for an operators manual for a Polimero A4 or something
      > > close that would work. A copy, pdf, or a website with info would work.
      > > Thanks Rick

    • nagraph1
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2007
        I'm not sure that we have brush setting information, even for the
        machines we sell. I typically refer those questions to the master
        distributor. The brushes have to touch the background of the plate--
        steel or polyester, and not much more. So I can't be of much help.

        Fritz/NAG

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Charles D. Jones"

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 29, 2007
          Rick

          I realize your post is more than a couple of months old now but just
          having gone through a brush plate replacement (this &@%^# weekend) I
          have jotted down some notes on brush adjustment and posted them on my
          blog at the following page:

          http://BielerPressxi.blogspot.com

          If you are still in need, hopefully this will help, if not, maybe
          someone else will benefit.

          > I think the bigest question I have is setting the brush height as
          I took them out to clean them and they were not set right to start
          with.

          > Thanks
          > Rick

        • Rick Shearer
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 30, 2007

            Thanks for the information. That was what I was looking for it was a great help.

            Rick