Re: [PPLetterpress] Design Sponge Letterpress Guide

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Thanks for the link to this site. This is not something that has happenned
      in the UK (yet?!), so I had no idea that it was so extensive (nor so
      cheerfully bright).

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England
      http://www.inclinepress.com

      On 3/3/07 05:03, "Gerald Lange" <Bieler@...> wrote:

      > This page of the Design Sponge site provides a very vivid overview of
      > current letterpress card printing and design:
      >
      > http://dsletterpressguide.blogspot.com/
      >
      > Gerald
      > http://BielerPress.blogspot.com
    • Harold Kyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        This is a nice site, but isn't it strange that the "History of
        Letterpress" photo shows an etching press?

        Harold

        On Mar 3, 2007, at 12:03 AM, Gerald Lange wrote:

        > This page of the Design Sponge site provides a very vivid overview of
        > current letterpress card printing and design:

        Harold Kyle
        Boxcar Press
        501 W. Fayette St. #222 ~ Syracuse, NY 13204
        315-473-0930 phone ~ 315-473-0967 fax
        http://www.boxcarpress.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hi Harold

          Yes it is odd, but then, perhaps stranger, clicking on the link sends
          you to Wikipedia, source of all contemporary knowledge. Maybe not so
          strange.