Design Sponge Letterpress Guide

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      This page of the Design Sponge site provides a very vivid overview of
      current letterpress card printing and design:

      http://dsletterpressguide.blogspot.com/

    • Graham and Kathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Thanks for the link to this site. This is not something that has happenned
        in the UK (yet?!), so I had no idea that it was so extensive (nor so
        cheerfully bright).

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England
        http://www.inclinepress.com

        On 3/3/07 05:03, "Gerald Lange" <Bieler@...> wrote:

        > This page of the Design Sponge site provides a very vivid overview of
        > current letterpress card printing and design:
        >
        > http://dsletterpressguide.blogspot.com/
        >
        > Gerald
        > http://BielerPress.blogspot.com
      • Harold Kyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
          This is a nice site, but isn't it strange that the "History of
          Letterpress" photo shows an etching press?

          Harold

          On Mar 3, 2007, at 12:03 AM, Gerald Lange wrote:

          > This page of the Design Sponge site provides a very vivid overview of
          > current letterpress card printing and design:

          Harold Kyle
          Boxcar Press
          501 W. Fayette St. #222 ~ Syracuse, NY 13204
          315-473-0930 phone ~ 315-473-0967 fax
          http://www.boxcarpress.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
            Hi Harold

            Yes it is odd, but then, perhaps stranger, clicking on the link sends
            you to Wikipedia, source of all contemporary knowledge. Maybe not so
            strange.