Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Happy follow up about the handset type in San Angelo (Crosspost)

  • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
      Casey:

      No, Talley Printing is who put me in touch with the
      man that had this type.

      It's the same man I bought the Model 14 and a C & P OS
      10 x 15 hand feed press from.

      Between me and you, the buyer was Shannon Vindiola.
      Herb said she and her husband drove down to look and
      she bought the complete lot and rented a trailer,
      loaded it up and brought it back to Dallas.

      The only other person that did contact me about it was
      going to buy it and sell it in lots on ebay.

      Hopefully things are going well with you. How did your
      CRASH the paper project come out? Isn't it amazing
      what people want you to do with a letterpress.
      Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

      Warren Gailbreath,Jr.
      Southwest Finishing, Inc.
      Ft.Worth, Texas
      APA # 800