RE: [PPLetterpress] How was Codex

  • Robert E Blesse
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 20, 2007
      I thought the meeting was really great. I was rather astounded by the amount of diverse and outstanding work that was shown at the book fair. I made a number of new contacts, renewed friendships with colleagues and even sold a few books. The symposium talks were enlightening, informative, and entertaining. Peter Koch deserves applauses for his foresight in founding the Codex Foundation and for all the hard work he and his crew did to make the conference work well. The venues for both the symposium and the book fair were excellent and I hope we can return to the same place in two years.

      Being a native to the East Bay and a great fan of hot dogs, I can recommend several places. Top Dog is at the top of my list for grilled dogs and Kasper's has the best steamed franks.

      Top Dog

      2534 Durant

      Berkeley, CA

      www.topdoghotdogs.com <http://www.topdoghotdogs.com/>