Re: [PPLetterpress] Correction to Speaking of how was Codex

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 20, 2007
      Thank you Lance. After it went wrong the second time, I gave up, hoping that
      someone else would help me sort it.
      Graham

      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England
      http://www.inclinepress.com
    • Casey McGarr
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 20, 2007
        I never use my type when a client asks for this type of printing, I was printing from
        photopolymer. I even consulted her on the digital type she used and that didn't do any good
        either. She is used to offset not lettpress printing.

        Casey
      • Robert E Blesse
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 20, 2007
          I thought the meeting was really great. I was rather astounded by the amount of diverse and outstanding work that was shown at the book fair. I made a number of new contacts, renewed friendships with colleagues and even sold a few books. The symposium talks were enlightening, informative, and entertaining. Peter Koch deserves applauses for his foresight in founding the Codex Foundation and for all the hard work he and his crew did to make the conference work well. The venues for both the symposium and the book fair were excellent and I hope we can return to the same place in two years.

          Being a native to the East Bay and a great fan of hot dogs, I can recommend several places. Top Dog is at the top of my list for grilled dogs and Kasper's has the best steamed franks.

          Top Dog

          2534 Durant

          Berkeley, CA

          www.topdoghotdogs.com <http://www.topdoghotdogs.com/>