[PPLetterpress] help needed..please...printing images with a adana

  • mike.jacobs
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hi Andi,
      The Adana Presses are great little machines and you can do a lot with them.
      Where are you? I have manuals for most models and can send copies to you if
      you would like to send me an address. Better still if you are in England (?)
      we may be able to meet up.

      I recently shipped an Adana 8 x 5 to Chicago together with all the type etc.

      Have a look at the side of the body casting and see which model you have.
      Could be 5 x 3, 8 x 5 HS No 1, 2 or 3 or maybe HQ.

      Anyway let me know how I can help, I will be pleased to do so. !!!

      Mike ( in England)
      "It's a great day for the race!"
      Mike ( in England)
      "It's a great day for the race!"