Cross Posted: Letterpress Printers of the World Website finally updated, but help needed....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      I have finally, after about 8 months of inactivity, updated the Letterpress
      Printers of the World website with new entries and a couple modifications.

      The long inactivity was due to illness which made me feel like doing
      nothing for the past 8 months, even though I spent most days just sitting
      in my recliner watching TV and could have worked on my laptop. I just
      didn't have any ambition to do anything that was not absolutely necessary.

      Now I have come to the part where I need some help. Unfortunately, my
      email client program was set up to delete emails more than 6 months old, so
      I lost several submission for the directory. If you submitted an entry
      between mid-May and late-August, and you do not see it on the current
      version of the website, could you please resubmit the information for me to
      add to the website. The only person I can say for sure that was lost is
      Harold Berliner, only because he submitted a couple pictures, and I did
      save those to the picture directory for the website...

      Anyway, all the entries, including the new ones that I did still have, can
      be found at:

      www.letterpressprinters.org

      Anyone else who would like to be added to the site, a submission form can
      be found on the site as well along with the email address to send the
      information to.... (bios@...) You can use the form, or
      send a regular text short autobiography. If a picture is included, it will
      be added to your page as well.

      Thanks....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.