Plastic Plates Curling

  • Caryl Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      I've printed limited editions of several books using the Boxcar plates
      and base and have never encountered the problem you describe. I've
      also gone back and reused plates that were several years old - also no
      problems. I find that their adhesive holds very well even with
      repeated repositionings. However, I do jack up the heat in my damp
      press room before printing and I make sure that the base is clean
      before I apply a plate, so perhaps I have avoided the situation you've
      encountered.
      Caryl

      Caryl Peters
      Frog Hollow Press