Pickle Barrel appetite and snotty lists

  • nagraph1
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
      Especially when the restaurant I own is called the Pickle Barrel, and
      my best memories of the occupation from hell are sitting at the tables
      chatting with friends, and especially my visiting printing friends.
      But the list I see having a pretty straight letterpress theme with no
      bs is the Intertype one run by Speed Gray. There was a posting on
      Ludlow orfices with back up photos this morning that was especially
      interesting for me. Even PPL runs into the weeds more often than not
      lately.

      Fritz