Handset type for sale. (Cross post also to Letpress/APALetpress))

  • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 12:27 PM
      Last August I purchased a Linotype and when picking it up I had the
      opportunity to see some Hamilton type cabinets that were in pretty
      good shape.

      If I were in a better position financially I would not hesitate to
      purchase them myself, but that is not the case. He called today to
      talk and mentioned that he was still looking for a buyer to purchase
      the cabinets along with the handset type.

      There are 4 single wood cabinets, 24 drawers and one double wide all
      with handset type in them. I am sure he can provide a list.

      If you are a buyer and serious about possibly purchasing this as a
      lot, then please email me offlist at SWFinishing@.... I will
      pass along contact information to those serious about buying. This
      man is 86 years old and taking a stream of phone calls is very much a
      chore for him with his health, so I agreed to help him find a buyer
      and provide contact information to those truly serious.

      His price for the complete lot is 1250.00. I am making no monetary or
      material gain from this, I just don't want this type to be taken to
      the scrap yard by his family after he passes away, and his family
      turn the cases into Shadow boxes.

      Location is in San Angelo Texas.

      Warren Gailbreath,Jr
      Southwest Finishing,Inc.