Type Cabinets for sale

  • thistleberry_press
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have recently just run out of room in my studio and need to make
      some extra space! I have two type cabinets each full of 24 drawers of
      type that I would like to see go to a good home. I purchased these type
      cabinets from a gentleman that printed letterpress for over thirty
      years and have it on good authority that the type is still in good
      condition. Pick-up of course would be necessary or I could deliver them
      if it's a reasonable distance, I live in Killeen,TX (Fort Hood). If
      anyone is interested please contact me off list!

      Thanks!! Bethany