Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: die cutting envelopes

  • collette@collettebroeders.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
      Ian:

      I own an Accucut Mark V and several envelope templates. It would depend on your willingness to invest quite a bit in order to profit. It's always about the money it seems, although sometimes convenience wins me over.

      You can view an Accucut machine and templates at: www.accucut.com

      Regards,
      Collette

      collette broeders
      . c . r . e . a . t . i . v . e . s . o . u . l .
      http://www.collettebroeders.com
      . a . r . t . i . s . t .