Two tone paper

  • amy borezo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
      Hi, Does anyone know of a cover stock that is white on one side and
      red-orange on the other?

      I've seen Neenah's Duplex cover in White/Red Pepper but I'm looking for
      something leaning more toward orange.

      Thank you kindly,
      amy
      shelter/Books <http://www.shelterbookworks.com>

    • enkidu@hetnet.nl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
        You could always print the orange color on the paper available,
        and add some design into it.

        Best wishes

        John Cornelisse

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
          Hi Amy:

          Atlantic Papers in PA can make a duplex cover sheet with any two colors of paper they
          carry. Hahnemule Bugra has many colors including mango and brick. The mango color is
          much brighter of the two and the brick color looks like a brick. Contact Pavel V. Repisky at
          1-800-367-8547. They will even cut it to the size you need. I used them for my wedding
          announcements and they did a nice job.

          Kenny Howard
        • Kayle Simon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
            Kenny,

            Do you have your invitations posted anywhere to see?

            Kayle Simon

            On Jan 16, 2007, at 5:36 PM, mandhtype wrote:

            > Hi Amy:
            >
            > Atlantic Papers in PA can make a duplex cover sheet with any two
            > colors of paper they
            > carry. Hahnemule Bugra has many colors including mango and brick.
            > The mango color is
            > much brighter of the two and the brick color looks like a brick.
            > Contact Pavel V. Repisky at
            > 1-800-367-8547. They will even cut it to the size you need. I used
            > them for my wedding
            > announcements and they did a nice job.
            >
            > Kenny Howard

          • mandhtype
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2007
              I have not posted them-I will post once I photograph them.

              Kenny