Plate processor

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      Members

      Found this plate processor available on eBay. Not a fan of eBay
      but... and have learned to check the bidding history so I don't screw
      up any member's chances. None of you are there yet, far as I can tell
      from my list. (Actually, if you are bidding and using an alias, since
      I do post this stuff, couldn't hurt to inform me so I don't blab it all
      over the place.)

      Well, I've never heard of this manufacturer/brand. But it looks good,
      recent, hasn't been used much, etc. Price is right so far.

      Good info there also? Never heard of freightquote.com (for shipping
      quotes). Sounds good? but I could not get access into the site?

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1748280043