Re: [PPLetterpress] bearing rails

  • typetom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
      Hi Don,
      I assume the rails are supposed to be exactly type-high in relation to the
      bed. In any case they should be fully parallel to the bed to keep the rollers
      even across the form. As long as they are uniform height, the rollers can be
      adjusted with tape on the tracks or adjustable trucks.
      Best wishes,
      Tom

      Tom Parson
      Now It's Up To You Publications