Armory Center Presses

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      In answer to a previous question, which I seem to have lost or thrown
      away, is that the Armory Center seems to be teaching on two
      Vanercooks, a 219 and a 4.

      It also has two platens. I drove by today so decided to take a look
      since there happened to be a parking space. They kindly unlocked the
      door for me. The platens were covered with tarps, but from trying to
      look under it appears one is possibly very old and dirty not looking
      like it is used at all. The other is a 10X15 C&P I think, a newer model.

      --Scott Rubel