Re: [PPLetterpress] RE: Romanee

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Shari

      Thanks for sharing the broadside. Very nice. I was wondering if you
      could send a hi-rez of this.

      Yes, you could pop these into FOG but you really don't have to. You
      don't need to create the font, you can just keep lining the glyphs in
      Illustrator the way you have done here. I've done that quite a bit and
      also with the Cristal piece I discuss at
      http://BielerPressii.blogspot.com

      Thanks

      Gerald