New letterpress publication

  • mikeocaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      There is a new letterpress publication. It isn't printed letterpress (!) and it's not even printed
      on paper! (What are we coming to?) The publication's name is Galley Gab and published by
      me, Mike O'Connor. It's initial audience is the membership of the Amalgamated Printers'
      Association (APA) but subject matter is and will be of interest to all involved in letterpress. It
      is open to all who are interested in letterpress.

      If you wish to see a copy (PDF file—712 KB), send an email TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.

      DO NOT HIT "REPLY" TO THE ENTIRE LIST!!!

      SEND YOUR REQUEST TO:

      gg.editor@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
        Hi Mike

        This is good, I like it. Especially enjoyed the piece on Emerson
        Wulling. Carry on.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
          PPL

          If Mike's address was not discernible, Yahoo doesn't allow them to be
          seen in a post, you can pick up the first issue here

          www.greenapple.com/~aapa/ejournals/Galley_Gab/n0001.pdf

          > Hi Mike
          >
          > This is good, I like it. Especially enjoyed the piece on Emerson
          > Wulling. Carry on.
          >
          > Gerald
          > http://BielerPress.blogspot.com
          >

          > --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "mikeocaz" <mikeocaz@> wrote:
          > >
          > > There is a new letterpress publication. It isn't printed letterpress
          > (!) and it's not even printed
          > > on paper! (What are we coming to?) The publication's name is Galley
          > Gab and published by
          > > me, Mike O'Connor. It's initial audience is the membership of the
          > Amalgamated Printers'
          > > Association (APA) but subject matter is and will be of interest to
          > all involved in letterpress. It
          > > is open to all who are interested in letterpress.
          > >
          > > If you wish to see a copy (PDF file—712 KB), send an email TO THE
          > ADDRESS BELOW.
          > >
          > > DO NOT HIT "REPLY" TO THE ENTIRE LIST!!!
          > >
          > > SEND YOUR REQUEST TO:
          > >
          > > gg.editor@

        • mikeocaz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2007
            You can also get it at:

            http://www.galleygab.net

            Or if you want me to send a pdf, write:

            gg.editor.galleygab.net

            Next issue (first of February) you can just go to the above URL and download the pdf.

            Already have a couple of interesting articles set for February.

            Mike