Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Linotypesetting

  • Kayle Simon
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 31, 2006
      Thank you so much, Crispin, Gerald, John and Bill, for your comments
      on fonts (and founts).
      I do hope to collect metal type as the years go on (I own extremely
      little now, not having
      come into a collection with either of my presses); now I have a list
      of what
      I might want to look for in particular, along with some new fonts
      that have been mentioned
      that I must consider for possible digital use.

      And thank you, Lance, for scanning and posting the calendars.

      Happy New Year everyone.

      Kayle Simon