Re: [sfletterpress] RE: [APALetPresGroup] The Great 2007 LetPress Calendar Exchange pages on the web

  • James Duffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Lance and the Calender Printers - The pages are wonderful and very
      inspiring. Thanks for printing them and making them available for us to
      view. I know it is a great deal of work and a labor of love, but I for
      one appreciate it very much. - Duffey

      On Dec 31, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Lance Williams wrote:

      I just added counters to the pages, and it messed up all the page
      layouts
      when displayed form the web... Will restore the non-counter pages in a
      minute, and try again later with the counter pages...

      - Lance

      Discussion List <LETPRESS@...>; PPLetterpress
      <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>; IntertypeWorld
      <IntertypeWorld@yahoogroups.com>; sfletterpress
      <sfletterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: 12/31/2006 1:55:45 PM
      > Subject: [APALetPresGroup] The Great 2007 LetPress Calendar Exchange
      pages on the web

      > Just a quick note to let everyone know I have scanned the Great 2007
      > LetPress Calendar Exchange submissions into both .jpg files and a
      > downloadable PDF file for each edition, a total of 4. I have created
      > website, and posted it on our servers. You can access the web pages
      at:

      > http://letpress.kadetstationery.com/index.html
      >
      > Happy New Year to All!
      >
      > - Lance Williams
      > North American Coordinator
      > The Great 2007 LetPress Calendar Exchange

      James Duffey KK6MC/5
      Cedar Crest NM 87008
      DM65