[mystery g-face.]

  • David Michael McNamara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Almost on cue....

      Just returned from my trip and made scans of a couple of the characters of my myster g-face.

      They actually match up quite well with Goudy's Garamont, coincidentally, but the numberals are off slightly. (And it is possible the numerals are a different face, but I somewhat doubt it.)

      The link:

      http://sunnyoutside.com/label.htm

      Again, many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
      __

      David