Aluminium bases for sale

  • arsimprimis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Dear listmembers,

      I have two unused custom-made aluminium bases for sale - one A4+ and
      one A5+. Both are milled down to 0.890 to accept BASF Nyloprint WS II
      94 (0.94 mm / 0.037") at European Didot height (0.928"), but can be
      re-milled to fit US/UK type height.

      Prices will be USD 150 for the large one and USD 75 for the small one.

      Sincerely,
      Mats Broberg
      ARS IMPRIMIS PRESS
      Hauptvägen 102