Re: Paper Stocks

  • Casey McGarr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      Mackie,

      I've had great luck with French Muscletone 140#, I love Crane Lettra
      cover 110#, and some of the heavier Strathmore. The Lettra is a softer
      paper and prints well with a firm impression. The French Muscletone
      prints well with a kiss or firm impression and come in a variety of
      colors. Both of these paper have matching envelopes. I've printed on
      many other paper but these are my choices. For poster printing I use C1S
      15 pt. and a variety of uncoated papers.

      Casey