Letterpress instruction, Spring 2007, Los Angeles

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21 8:03 PM
      Looks like I neglected to post this here:

      Finer Points in Letterpress Typography at Art Center College of
      Design. This course is made available through Art Center at Night and
      is held at Archetype Press, 950 S. Raymond Avenue in Pasadena, on
      Tuesday evenings from 7:00 to 10:00 and runs 14 weeks from January 16
      to April 17. Registration begins November 27. 626-396-2319.

      Introduction to Letterpress at Otis College of Art and Design. This
      course is offered through Continuing Education and is held at Otis
      Laboratory Press on the Goldsmith campus (just north of LAX at 9045
      Lincoln Blvd) in Los Angeles, on Saturday mornings, 9:30 to 12:30, and
      runs 10 weeks from January 27 to April 7. Registration begins November
      20th. 310-665-6950.

      Links for registration at