RE: [PPLetterpress] Happy Birthday

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
      Well, now that it's public knowledge, thanks for the thoughts <grin>....
      And for those of you wondering, it's my 46th.... (27th as a Letterpress
      Printer).....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
        PPL:

        We hadn't announced it before but Lance was appointed our fourth
        moderator a short while back. Birthday wishes to you Lance, and
        belated public welcome aboard!

        Gerald