The well honed craft of selling, internet style

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
    • Bryce Erickson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006

        > http://despair.com/ched1.html

        Thanks Gerald for directing me to Despair.com
        Made my day. As a parolee from rather too many years of corporate service, I can relate to
        what this guy is talking about. Countless high priced motivational imports caused nothing
        but unintended overtime as I tried to recover lost productive work time. I came to think of
        the whole silly exercise as the North American equivalent of Japanese auto workers lining
        up in the company parking lot, before their shift, resplendant in company garb and logos,
        to chant and sing the company anthem.
        Bryce Erickson
        Saskatoon SK Canada