Re: [PPLetterpress] Rollers...?

  • wa0dfw@copper.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 2, 2006
      >Is there any place that remanufactures tandem saddles that has the
      >oscillator roller?

      I don't know about remanufacturing the tandem roller saddles, but
      I've posted a photo of my "pyramid" roller, which is not quite an
      oscillator but really helps the inking on my 8 x 12.

      You can see it at:

      http://www.twopiglets.com/kluge/parts/

      Click on the link for "pyramid or rider roller"

      You can easily make a rider from any suitable excess roller this way.

      Mo
    • wa0dfw@copper.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 2006
        You are exactly right, Speed. Don't ask me how I know this!

        :-(

        Mo