Re: [PPLetterpress] Rollers...?

  • london bellman
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks to everyone for the roller help. It does have
      four rollers on the C and P Craftsman as a few of you
      stated. Good to know not run it with three. Thanks to
      all .Regards,London

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • wa0dfw@copper.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 2006
        >Is there any place that remanufactures tandem saddles that has the
        >oscillator roller?

        I don't know about remanufacturing the tandem roller saddles, but
        I've posted a photo of my "pyramid" roller, which is not quite an
        oscillator but really helps the inking on my 8 x 12.

        You can see it at:

        http://www.twopiglets.com/kluge/parts/

        Click on the link for "pyramid or rider roller"

        You can easily make a rider from any suitable excess roller this way.

        Mo
      • wa0dfw@copper.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 2, 2006
          You are exactly right, Speed. Don't ask me how I know this!

          :-(

          Mo