Regarding Chris Stern

  • chrsstrn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      As you have heard from Jim Rimmer, Chris Stern passed away peacefully Sunday morning
      after a short struggle with cancer. Chris was at home, with Jules beside him, the house full
      of both of their families as well as friends. His presence will be much missed here on the
      printing farm and in the broader community.

      We hope you will be able to join us for a celebration of Chris's life to be held in Sedro-
      Wooley, Washington in March 2007. We will post details as we get closer to the date.

      Regards,
      Rebecca Gilbert
      (Stumptown Printers, Portland, OR)

      on behalf of Jules Faye