Re: Alternative bases

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      I have a ground steel base as well as a machined aluminum one, which is a
      lot easier to handle. I get plates with a bit of a margin and tape them down
      with masking tape. As long as you don't wash the tape with solvent, it does
      the job.

      Yehuda Miklaf
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        I recently lost my source for Strathmore Pastelle envelopes. Does anyone out
        there have another source for these? Thanks.

        Katie Harper
        Ars Brevis Press
        Cincinnati, OH
        513-233-9588