Adjustable bed press

  • wa0dfw@copper.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      In any case, however, the idea would have been to bring the printing
      surface up to the proper level to work with the rollers and the
      properly packed cylinder, not to control the AMOUNT of impression!
      That should be taken care of by packing, the printing surface should
      be at the proper height for the inking rollers. The bed would raise
      and lower to accomodate the thickness of the medium.

      Mo