Re: anything else on new presses?

    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 1, 2006
      Eric

      We will always be uncool. Mainly because, as a lot, we don't care
      about anything other than our own thing. That is the problem with
      contemporary studio letterpress. I lived through the disappearance of
      the type foundries. I can understand the older folks not caring so
      much anymore, but what's up with the newer generation? If you won't
      invest in letterpress's future, there is no future for letterpress, or
      you in letterpress. How long will the concept of "saving letterpress"
      continue to be the salvaging of trinkets from the past rather than
      thinking about, and doing something about, its continuation into the
      future?