Re: Prinitng Plates

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
      Casey

      Thanks for pointing that out. The Plate processing services table
      specifically refers to photopolymer plate processing (it's an old
      table); Owosso is located in the Materials, supplies, equipment,
      service providers section. The moderators make the tables, the members
      [including the moderators] put the information they want in them: the
      good, the bad, and the ugly. Until we run a random audit. :—)

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McGarr" <casey@...> wrote:

      > BoscoBob,
      >
      > Look at the left navigation on PPLetterpress and you'll find the
      link "Database", click the link.
      > Then you'll find a link called "Plate processing services" in the
      body of the page, click that link