Agency in Egypt

  • salwaarafa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Dear sirs ;

      I'm working in a big company in Egypt in the marketing department , we
      are an agency for one of the brands of photopolymer plates ,
      unfortunatly this supplier has a very high price and we are not able to
      compete in our market due to high prices , and the presence of a very
      cheap plates like ohka in our market , now we are searching for a new
      supplier , it will be highly appriciated from all members to guide me
      to the suitable supplier espicially i've noticed that the main brand
      here in our group is BASF , we tried to contact with them but it seems
      they have an exclusive agency in Egypt.

      Hope to recieve your reply

      Thanks & best regards

      Salwa