Phono Labels

  • Rene Wu
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 19, 2006
      I have uploaded in the Record Labels Album 2 scans of a planographic
      printing plate.
      The fonts as can be recognized is Intertype "Vogue".
      This plate was photographically made but how was the text included
      especially knowing the fact that the fonts, spacing etc are identical
      with the letterpress method.
      Was, for instance, the text first set on the Intertype, printed and
      than add to the record logo to made it camera ready?

      Rene Wu
      Almere, the Netherlands