Rewiring the platemaking machine

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      This afternoon we completely rewired the ballast board of my A&V
      Orbital VIII platemaking machine, replacing the CosmoTronic 20/40
      ballasts with WorkHorse 5s, which feed two lamps instead of one. This
      was one of those experiances I would never want to have to repeat
      again in this lifetime. Amazingly, when we clicked on the exposure
      switch, all the lamps lit up.

      So, anyone needing any used but working CosmoTronics (which are no
      longer manufactured), I can supply.