RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: Letterpress printing for love and profit

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2006
      Gerald & Ian,

      It's more of a personal pet peeve with me....

      You see, when I first setup our company website, a friend of mine was hosting the site for free... I registered the name "kadetstationery.com", and he set everything up for me on his servers as "kadetstationary.com" and then headed on vacation for about 3 weeks... I had to wait another 3 weeks before he could fix things. So, I ended up registering "kadetstationary.com" as well, and redirecting "kadetstationery.com" to "kadetstationary.com". Since then, I have reversed things, and keep both domains registered just for those people that can not spell the paper products properly....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785