Re: [PPLetterpress] crosspost: UV Lights won't shut off.

  • Blue Barnhouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
      Gerald-

      It is a uniroyal model 1215. I do have wiring schematic. It started
      about two weeks ago, we haven't gone into the plate maker in over a
      year (to replace a blown on/off switch.

      I've been wanting to fix the problem for the last two weeks but we've
      been so slammed that it wasn't feasible to take it apart. We would
      expose all of our plates, hitting the main kill switch between
      plates, and then removing the bulbs before washing. Talk about a pain.