Re: [PPLetterpress] HGTV That's Clever

  • Donna Colomby
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      I believe it was Brandon Mise in Ashville, No. Carolina.

      He was great ­ a real natural on camera, teaching how to make a photopolymer
      plate, mix ink, and print a ³pop-up² card on his C&P.

      It was interesting for me to see him using an old-fashioned C&P with the
      treadle ­ made me so glad I have a motor on my press ; )

      I thought he was doing just the card printing segment, but I came back into
      the room later and he was demonstrating making coasters on a gocco press.

      Great job, Brandon ­ and Meagen (sp?) was wonderful on Tuesday.

      - Donna

      From: Casey McGarr <casey@...>
      Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:24:32 +0000
      To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] HGTV That's Clever

      Anyone know who was on the program today? They showed how to make a
      photopolymer
      plate and print from it. Good stuff, nice to see it bringing attention to
      letterpress.

      Casey