Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: [base dimensions.]

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      I print mostly invitations and do everything with something like a
      6X6. If something is slightly longer I can turn the plate and print
      at an angle, up to 45 degrees. If I need to I can lock in some blocks
      of aluminum I machined to the same height as the Bunting base and the
      plate does quite well hanging over on that extended base.

      --Scott