Updated website - letterpress cards, journals, coasters

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hello fellow purveyors of things beautifully printed and finely bound,

      Once again pardon my shameless promotion of Deep Wood Press but the
      website has been updated again and much has been added especially in
      the blank cards, journals and gifts department and, of course, it's
      all available to you at the click of a shopping cart button.

      The whole site has been given the once over and updated/fixed where
      needed. The home page contains much information about coming events
      I'll be at/teaching/lecturing along with some of the recent accolades
      of the past months. The books in print page has been updated as well
      with forthcoming titles noted. Please feel free to forward this
      message along to anyone you might think interested in fine
      letterpress printed items especially as the holiday season is fast
      approaching.

      New listings of our deluxe cards: Sunflowers are back!
      http://www.deepwoodpress.com/decards.html

      New Art Nouveau dragonfly journals/blank books
      http://deepwoodpress.com/journals.html

      Fishing Coasters:
      http://deepwoodpress.com/coasters.html

      The calendars are back and 2007 will be available in October this year!
      http://deepwoodpress.com/calendar.html

      Christmas cards: More coming soon!
      http://deepwoodpress.com/holcards.html

      Regular cards
      http://deepwoodpress.com/regcards.html

      Baby gift cards
      http://deepwoodpress.com/birthann.html

      Once again, pardon the shameless self promotion but hey, it only
      happens once or twice a year.

      Thank you for looking,

      Chad

      Chad Pastotnik