Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Star Wheel or How to Improvise for Vandercook 219

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 21, 2006
      The two presses are completely different, and I have some parts diagrams for the OS around here, but can't put my fingers on them. I'll look some more. I have all the parts blueprints, but need some part numbers to start a search. If there was ever a cross reference file for these plans, it disappeared a long time ago.

      Fritz