Re: [PPLetterpress] PMS

  • Blue Barnhouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Argh, to be young and hungry and crazed and NOT get calls regarding
      letterpress printing of wedding invitations on an almost daily
      basis. Always greener, I suppose. I'll be sure not give you the pms
      specs on that color, but over here its 383.

      I wouldn't do invitational card printing either, but the hungry part
      of me kind of takes precedence. The young and crazed part of me gets
      me through it.

      :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
        Hi

        I do not do invitational printing out of any sort of principle (except
        for maybe trying to keep my stress levels down). I'm just not set up
        for it (I don't have a Heidleberg) and I sure could not compete with
        all you young whipper "snappers." Plus, that kind of work is not why I
        got involved with printing in the first place; my concerns were, and
        still are, with publishing and the typographic and book arts. Which is
        quite different.

        Don't know how any of you survive with all the competition, but that
        recent Time magazine article should help a bit. One might hope.

        Good luck.

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Blue Barnhouse