RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: 13 X 18 Windmill Steel Rider Rollers

  • Vladimir Semionovas
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi brad.

      I think I have the manual you are looking for, I can scan it and email it to
      you on Monday (it is at work)

      Let me know if you still need it by then

      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        I don¹t think we have that manual posted online. We have a parts list for
        the 10x15 scanned and ready but the 13x18 (which we do have in print) is
        still waiting in the wings. We haven¹t posted any manuals recently because
        we¹re waiting until our site redesign is ready (hopefully by the end of the
        year). Once the 13x18 is scanned I can send one off-list if you¹re still
        looking.

        Harold

        On 9/1/06 3:12 AM, "richardtheroadie" <richardtheroadie@...> wrote:

        >> >Have you tried boxcarpress.com. They have alot of manuals online. I checked
        >> but didn't
        > know which one you had. Good luck, I got mine on ebay.

        Boxcar Press

      • elumdesigns
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
          I called you the other day to see if you did have the parts manual for
          this machine. I actually found what I was looking for. In fact, I
          found two sets of rider rollers for the 13 x 18. I bought both sets
          (just to be safe...) If you dig hard enough, you will eventually find
          what you are looking for for these old machines.
          Brad

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Harold Kyle <harold@...> wrote:

          > I don¹t think we have that manual posted online. We have a parts
          list for
          > the 10x15 scanned and ready but the 13x18 (which we do have in print) is
          > still waiting in the wings. We haven¹t posted any manuals recently
          because
          > we¹re waiting until our site redesign is ready (hopefully by the end
          of the
          > year). Once the 13x18 is scanned I can send one off-list if you¹re still
          > looking.
          >
          > Harold

          > >> but didn't
          > > know which one you had. Good luck, I got mine on ebay.
          >

          > Boxcar Press
          > Fine Printing / Digital Letterpress Supplies
          > Delavan Center / 501 W. Fayette St. / Studio 222 / Syracuse, NY 13204
          > 315-473-0930 phone / 315-473-0967 fax / www.boxcarpress.com

        • elumdesigns
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
            Thanks for the offer Vladimir. I found what I was looking for. Took
            a while but I eventually got it.

            --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Semionovas"
            <semionova@...> wrote:

            > Hi brad.
            >
            > I think I have the manual you are looking for, I can scan it and
            email it to
            > you on Monday (it is at work)
            >
            > Let me know if you still need it by then
            >
            > Vladimir

          • Vladimir Semionovas
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
              Ok.

              But if you need anything in the future, just ask.

              Vladimir

              Thanks for the offer Vladimir. I found what I was looking for. Took
              a while but I eventually got it.

              --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
              <mailto:PPLetterpress%40yahoogroups.com> , "Vladimir Semionovas"