Location Followup: RE: Possible C&P Craftsman 34" Cutter Available (Cross Posted)

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      For anyone interested, the C&P Cutter is located in Austin, Texas, and the
      contact person is currently in Dallas, Texas. His name is Giac Tran, and
      can be reached via email at:

      Giac.Tran@...

      His daughter actually owns the house, and rather than have the bank
      handling the financing dispose of the cutter, she would like to try to sell
      it herself. I don't know what it might be worth, or what she thinks it
      might be worth, but I suppose making an offer would be best. I have
      absoultely no interest in this deal, I was just contacted to see if I knew
      what it was and what it might be worth....

      I do have about 6 pictures the owner sent to me I can forward via email to
      anyone interested....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York